Synonyms of survival
- 1. survival, endurance, animation, life, living, aliveness
- usage: a state of surviving; remaining alive
- 2. survival, survival of the fittest, natural selection, selection, natural process, natural action, action, activity
- usage: a natural process resulting in the evolution of organisms best adapted to the environment
- 3. survival, continuance, continuation
- usage: something that survives
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of survival (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.