Synonyms of surrounded
- 1. surround, environ, ring, skirt, border, touch, adjoin, meet, contact
- usage: extend on all sides of simultaneously; encircle; "The forest surrounds my property"
- 2. smother, surround, cover
- usage: envelop completely; "smother the meat in gravy"
- 3. besiege, beleaguer, surround, hem in, circumvent, attack, assail
- usage: surround so as to force to give up; "The Turks besieged Vienna"
- 4. wall, palisade, fence, fence in, surround, protect
- usage: surround with a wall in order to fortify
- 1. surrounded, encircled, enclosed (vs. unenclosed)
- usage: confined on all sides; "a camp surrounded by enemies"; "the encircled pioneers"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.