Synonyms of surrender
- 1. resignation, surrender, despair
- usage: acceptance of despair
- 2. giving up, yielding, surrender, relinquishment, relinquishing
- usage: a verbal act of admitting defeat
- 3. surrender, delivery, livery, legal transfer
- usage: the delivery of a principal into lawful custody
- 4. capitulation, fall, surrender, loss
- usage: the act of surrendering (usually under agreed conditions); "they were protected until the capitulation of the fort"
- 1. surrender, give up, yield
- usage: give up or agree to forgo to the power or possession of another; "The last Taleban fighters finally surrendered"
- 2. surrender, cede, deliver, give up, give, gift, present
- usage: relinquish possession or control over; "The squatters had to surrender the building after the police moved in"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of surrender (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.