Synonyms of surprised
- 1. surprise, affect, impress, move, strike
- usage: cause to be surprised; "The news really surprised me"
- 2. surprise, act, move
- usage: come upon or take unawares; "She surprised the couple"; "He surprised an interesting scene"
- 3. storm, surprise, attack, assail
- usage: attack by storm; attack suddenly
- 1. surprised (vs. unsurprised), amazed, astonied, astonished, astounded, stunned, dumbfounded, dumfounded, flabbergasted, stupefied, thunderstruck, dumbstruck, dumbstricken, gobsmacked, goggle-eyed, openmouthed, popeyed, jiggered, startled
- usage: taken unawares or suddenly and feeling wonder or astonishment; "surprised by her student's ingenuity"; "surprised that he remembered my name"; "a surprised expression"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.