Synonyms of surmounted
- 1. overcome, get over, subdue, surmount, master, beat, beat out, crush, shell, trounce, vanquish
- usage: get on top of; deal with successfully; "He overcame his shyness"
- 2. surmount, head
- usage: be on top of; "The scarf surmounted the gown"
- 3. scale, surmount, reach, make, attain, hit, arrive at, gain
- usage: reach the highest point of; "We scaled the Mont Blanc"
- 4. surpass, outstrip, outmatch, outgo, exceed, outdo, surmount, outperform, beat, beat out, crush, shell, trounce, vanquish
- usage: be or do something to a greater degree; "her performance surpasses that of any other student I know"; "She outdoes all other athletes"; "This exceeds all my expectations"; "This car outperforms all others in its class"
- 1. surmounted
- usage: having something on top; "columns surmounted by statues"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.