WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. surgical (vs. nonsurgical)
- usage: of or relating to or involving or used in surgery; "surgical instruments"; "surgical intervention"
- 2. surgical (vs. medical), operative, preoperative, postoperative
- usage: relating to or requiring or amenable to treatment by surgery especially as opposed to medicine; "a surgical appendix"; "a surgical procedure"; "operative dentistry"
- 3. surgical, accurate (vs. inaccurate)
- usage: performed with great precision; "a surgical air strike"
All rights reserved.
See also: surgical (Dictionary)