- 1. surfeit, excess, overabundance, fullness
- usage: the state of being more than full
- 2. glut, oversupply, surfeit, overabundance, overmuch, overmuchness, superabundance
- usage: the quality of being so overabundant that prices fall
- 3. repletion, surfeit, eating, feeding
- usage: eating until excessively full
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. surfeit, cloy, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: supply or feed to surfeit
- 2. surfeit, indulge, luxuriate
- usage: indulge (one's appetite) to satiety
All rights reserved.
See also: surfeit (Dictionary)