- 1. supply, indefinite quantity
- usage: an amount of something available for use
- 2. supply, economic process
- usage: offering goods and services for sale
- 3. provision, supply, supplying, activity
- usage: the activity of supplying or providing something
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. supply, provide, render, furnish, give
- usage: give something useful or necessary to; "We provided the room with an electrical heater"
- 2. issue, supply, distribute
- usage: circulate or distribute or equip with; "issue a new uniform to the children"; "supply blankets for the beds"
- 3. provide, supply, ply, cater, give
- usage: give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance; "The hostess provided lunch for all the guests"
- 4. add, append, supply, state, say, tell
- usage: state or say further; "`It doesn't matter,' he supplied"
All rights reserved.
See also: supply (Dictionary)