Synonyms of supplicant
- 1. prayer, supplicant, religious person
- usage: someone who prays to God
- 2. petitioner, suppliant, supplicant, requester, applicant, applier
- usage: one praying humbly for something; "a suppliant for her favors"
- 1. suppliant, supplicant, supplicatory, beseeching (vs. imperative), pleading, imploring
- usage: humbly entreating; "a suppliant sinner seeking forgiveness"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of supplicant (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.