WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. superiority, high quality, quality, caliber, calibre
- usage: the quality of being superior
- 2. superiority, favorable position, favourable position, advantage, vantage
- usage: the quality of being at a competitive advantage
- 3. superiority, arrogance, haughtiness, hauteur, high-handedness, lordliness
- usage: displaying a sense of being better than others; "he hated the white man's superiority and condescension"
- 4. transcendence, transcendency, superiority, domination, mastery, supremacy
- usage: the state of excelling or surpassing or going beyond usual limits
All rights reserved.
See also: superiority (Dictionary)