Synonyms of superimposed
- 1. superimpose, superpose, lay over, put, set, place, pose, position, lay
- usage: place on top of; "can you superimpose the two images?"
- 1. overlying, superimposed, superjacent (vs. subjacent)
- usage: placed on or over something else; "an overlying image"
- 2. layered, superimposed, stratified (vs. unstratified), bedded
- usage: with one layer on top of another; "superimposed rocks"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of superimposed (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.