WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. old-age pension, retirement pension, retirement check, retirement benefit, retirement fund, superannuation, pension
- usage: a monthly payment made to someone who is retired from work
- 2. obsoleteness, superannuation, oldness
- usage: the property of being out of date and not current
- 3. superannuation, dismissal, dismission, discharge, firing, liberation, release, sack, sacking
- usage: the act of discharging someone because of age (especially to cause someone to retire from service on a pension)
All rights reserved.
See also: superannuation (Dictionary)