Synonyms of super
- 1. superintendent, super, caretaker
- usage: a caretaker for an apartment house; represents the owner as janitor and rent collector
- 1. ace, A-one, crack, first-rate, super, tiptop, topnotch, top-notch, tops(predicate), superior (vs. inferior)
- usage: of the highest quality; "an ace reporter"; "a crack shot"; "a first-rate golfer"; "a super party"; "played top-notch tennis"; "an athlete in tiptop condition"; "she is absolutely tops"
- 2. super, comprehensive (vs. noncomprehensive)
- usage: including more than a specified category; "a super experiment"
- 3. super, large (vs. small), big (vs. little)
- usage: extremely large; "another super skyscraper"
- 1. extremely, exceedingly, super, passing
- usage: to an extreme degree; "extremely cold"; "extremely unpleasant"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of super (Dictionary)