WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. sunlight, sunshine, sun, light, visible light, visible radiation
- usage: the rays of the sun; "the shingles were weathered by the sun and wind"
- 2. fair weather, sunshine, temperateness, weather, weather condition, conditions, atmospheric condition
- usage: moderate weather; suitable for outdoor activities
- 3. cheerfulness, cheer, sunniness, sunshine, attribute
- usage: the quality of being cheerful and dispelling gloom; "flowers added a note of cheerfulness to the drab room"
All rights reserved.
See also: sunshine (Dictionary)