Synonyms of summon
- 1. summon, summons, cite, call, send for
- usage: call in an official matter, such as to attend court
- 2. summon, call, send for
- usage: ask to come; "summon a lawyer"
- 3. muster, rally, summon, come up, muster up, gather, garner, collect, pull together
- usage: gather or bring together; "muster the courage to do something"; "she rallied her intellect"; "Summon all your courage"
- 4. mobilize, mobilise, marshal, summon, gather, garner, collect, pull together
- usage: make ready for action or use; "marshal resources"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of summon (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.