Synonyms of sum up
- 1. summary, sum-up, statement
- usage: a brief statement that presents the main points in a concise form; "he gave a summary of the conclusions"
- 1. sum up, summarize, summarise, resume, repeat, reiterate, ingeminate, iterate, restate, retell
- usage: give a summary (of); "he summed up his results"; "I will now summarize"
- 2. summarize, summarise, sum, sum up, state, say, tell
- usage: be a summary of; "The abstract summarizes the main ideas in the paper"
- 3. total, tot, tot up, sum, sum up, summate, tote up, add, add together, tally, add up, count, number, enumerate, numerate
- usage: determine the sum of; "Add all the people in this town to those of the neighboring town"
All rights reserved.