- 1. suiting, fabric, cloth, material, textile
- usage: a fabric used for suits
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. suit, accommodate, fit, meet, fit, conform to
- usage: be agreeable or acceptable to; "This suits my needs"
- 2. suit, be
- usage: be agreeable or acceptable; "This time suits me"
- 3. befit, suit, beseem, match, fit, correspond, check, jibe, gibe, tally, agree
- usage: accord or comport with; "This kind of behavior does not suit a young woman!"
- 4. become, suit, fancify, beautify, embellish, prettify
- usage: enhance the appearance of; "Mourning becomes Electra"; "This behavior doesn't suit you!"
All rights reserved.
See also: suiting (Dictionary)