WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. implicative, suggestive, connotative (vs. denotative)
- usage: tending to suggest or imply; "artifacts suggestive of an ancient society"; "an implicative statement"
- 2. indicative, indicatory, revelatory, significative, suggestive, revealing (vs. concealing)
- usage: (usually followed by `of') pointing out or revealing clearly; "actions indicative of fear"
- 3. suggestive, indecent (vs. decent)
- usage: tending to suggest something improper or indecent; "a suggestive nod"; "suggestive poses"
All rights reserved.
See also: suggestive (Dictionary)