Synonyms of suckling
- 1. Suckling, Sir John Suckling
- usage: English poet and courtier (1609-1642)
- 2. nursling, nurseling, suckling, baby, babe, infant
- usage: an infant considered in relation to its nurse
- 3. suckling, young mammal
- usage: a young mammal that has not been weaned
- 4. suckling, lactation, feeding, alimentation
- usage: feeding an infant by giving suck at the breast
- 1. suckle, feed, eat
- usage: suck milk from the mother's breasts; "the infant was suckling happily"
- 2. breastfeed, suckle, suck, nurse, wet-nurse, lactate, give suck, feed, give
- usage: give suck to; "The wetnurse suckled the infant"; "You cannot nurse your baby in public in some places"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of suckling (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.