Synonyms of subsidiary
- 1. subordinate, subsidiary, underling, foot soldier, assistant, helper, help, supporter
- usage: an assistant subject to the authority or control of another
- 2. subsidiary company, subsidiary, company
- usage: a company that is completely controlled by another company
- 1. auxiliary, subsidiary, supplemental, supplementary, secondary (vs. primary)
- usage: functioning in a supporting capacity; "the main library and its auxiliary branches"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of subsidiary (Dictionary)