WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. subscriber, endorser, indorser, ratifier, supporter, protagonist, champion, admirer, booster, friend
- usage: someone who expresses strong approval
- 2. subscriber, reader, customer, client
- usage: someone who contracts to receive and pay for a service or a certain number of issues of a publication
- 3. subscriber, contributor, donor, giver, presenter, bestower, conferrer
- usage: someone who contributes (or promises to contribute) a sum of money
All rights reserved.
See also: subscriber (Dictionary)