Synonyms of subordinating
- 1. subordinate, rate, rank, range, order, grade, place
- usage: rank or order as less important or consider of less value; "Art is sometimes subordinated to Science in these schools"
- 2. subordinate, subdue, lower, lour
- usage: make subordinate, dependent, or subservient; "Our wishes have to be subordinated to that of our ruler"
- 1. subordinating(prenominal) (vs. coordinating), subordinative
- usage: serving to connect a subordinate clause to a main clause; "`when' in `I will come when I can' is a subordinating conjunction"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.