Synonyms of submerged
- 1. submerge, submerse, sink, settle, go down, go under
- usage: sink below the surface; go under or as if under water
- 2. submerge, drown, overwhelm, cover, spread over
- usage: cover completely or make imperceptible; "I was drowned in work"; "The noise drowned out her speech"
- 3. submerge, submerse, immerse, plunge
- usage: put under water; "submerge your head completely"
- 4. inundate, deluge, submerge, flood
- usage: fill or cover completely, usually with water
- 1. submerged, submersed, underwater, subsurface (vs. overhead) (vs. surface)
- usage: beneath the surface of the water; "submerged rocks"
- 2. subaqueous, subaquatic, submerged, submersed, underwater, aquatic (vs. terrestrial) (vs. amphibious)
- usage: growing or remaining under water; "viewing subaqueous fauna from a glass-bottomed boat"; "submerged leaves"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of submerged (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.