Synonyms of sublimed
- 1. sublime, sublimate, change
- usage: vaporize and then condense right back again
- 2. sublime, sublimate, gasify, vaporize, vaporise, aerify
- usage: change or cause to change directly from a solid into a vapor without first melting; "sublime iodine"; "some salts sublime when heated"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. sublimed, sublimated
- usage: passing or having passed from the solid to the gaseous state (or vice versa) without becoming liquid
All rights reserved.