Synonyms of sublimated
- 1. sublimate, redirect, airt
- usage: direct energy or urges into useful activities
- 2. rarefy, sublimate, subtilize, change, alter, modify
- usage: make more subtle or refined
- 3. purify, sublimate, make pure, distill, better, improve, amend, ameliorate, meliorate
- usage: remove impurities from, increase the concentration of, and separate through the process of distillation; "purify the water"
- 4. sublime, sublimate, gasify, vaporize, vaporise, aerify
- usage: change or cause to change directly from a solid into a vapor without first melting; "sublime iodine"; "some salts sublime when heated"
- 5. sublime, sublimate, change
- usage: vaporize and then condense right back again
- 1. sublimed, sublimated
- usage: passing or having passed from the solid to the gaseous state (or vice versa) without becoming liquid
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.