Synonyms of stymy
- 1. stymie, stymy, situation, position
- usage: a situation in golf where an opponent's ball blocks the line between your ball and the hole
- 2. stymie, stymy, obstacle, obstruction
- usage: a thwarting and distressing situation
- 1. obstruct, blockade, block, hinder, stymie, stymy, embarrass, prevent, forestall, foreclose, preclude, forbid
- usage: hinder or prevent the progress or accomplishment of; "His brother blocked him at every turn"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of stymy (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.