WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. stupefaction, astonishment, amazement
- usage: a feeling of stupefied astonishment
- 2. grogginess, stupor, stupefaction, semiconsciousness, unconsciousness
- usage: marginal consciousness; "his grogginess was caused as much by exhaustion as by the blows"; "someone stole his wallet while he was in a drunken stupor"
- 3. stupefaction, action
- usage: the action of stupefying; making dull or lethargic; "the professor was noted for his stupefaction of the students"
All rights reserved.
See also: stupefaction (Dictionary)