- 1. stunt, feat, effort, exploit
- usage: a difficult or unusual or dangerous feat; usually done to gain attention
- 2. stunt, animal, animate being, beast, brute, creature, fauna
- usage: a creature (especially a whale) that has been prevented from attaining full growth
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. stunt, impede, hinder
- usage: check the growth or development of; "You will stunt your growth by building all these muscles"
- 2. stunt, perform, execute, do
- usage: perform a stunt or stunts
All rights reserved.
See also: stunt (Dictionary)