Synonyms of studied
- 1. analyze, analyse, study, examine, canvass, canvas
- usage: consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning; "analyze a sonnet by Shakespeare"; "analyze the evidence in a criminal trial"; "analyze your real motives"
- 2. study
- usage: be a student; follow a course of study; be enrolled at an institute of learning
- 3. study, consider, chew over, think over, meditate, ponder, excogitate, contemplate, muse, reflect, mull, mull over, ruminate, speculate
- usage: give careful consideration to; "consider the possibility of moving"
- 4. learn, study, read, take
- usage: be a student of a certain subject; "She is reading for the bar exam"
- 5. study, hit the books, learn, larn, acquire
- usage: learn by reading books; "He is studying geology in his room"; "I have an exam next week; I must hit the books now"
- 6. study, meditate, contemplate, think, cogitate, cerebrate
- usage: think intently and at length, as for spiritual purposes; "He is meditating in his study"
- 1. studied (vs. unstudied), affected#2, unnatural
- usage: produced or marked by conscious design or premeditation; "a studied smile"; "a note of biting irony and studied insult"- V.L.Parrington
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of studied (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.