Synonyms of studded
- 1. dot, stud, constellate, cover, continue, extend
- usage: scatter or intersperse like dots or studs; "Hills constellated with lights"
- 2. stud, add
- usage: provide with or construct with studs; "stud the wall"
- 1. studded, adorned (vs. unadorned), decorated
- usage: dotted or adorned with or as with studs or nailheads; usually used in combination; "star-studded heavens"; "diamond-studded belt"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.