Synonyms of strung
- 1. string, thread, draw, arrange, set up
- usage: thread on or as if on a string; "string pearls on a string"; "the child drew glass beads on a string"; "thread dried cranberries"
- 2. string, string up, add
- usage: add as if on a string; "string these ideas together"; "string up these songs and you'll have a musical"
- 3. string, string along, advance, progress, pass on, move on, march on, go on
- usage: move or come along
- 4. string, arrange, set up
- usage: stretch out or arrange like a string
- 5. string, fasten, fix, secure
- usage: string together; tie or fasten with a string; "string the package"
- 6. string, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- usage: remove the stringy parts of; "string beans"
- 7. string, change, alter, modify
- usage: provide with strings; "string my guitar"
- 1. strung
- usage: that is on a string; "keys strung on a red cord"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of strung (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.