- 1. structure, organize, organise, coordinate
- usage: give a structure to; "I need to structure my days"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. structured (vs. unstructured), organized
- usage: having definite and highly organized structure; "a structured environment"
- 2. integrated, structured, organic (vs. inorganic)
- usage: resembling a living organism in organization or development; "society as an integrated whole"
All rights reserved.
See also: structured (Dictionary)