WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. structuralism, structural linguistics, linguistics
- usage: linguistics defined as the analysis of formal structures in a text or discourse
- 2. structuralism, structural anthropology, theory
- usage: an anthropological theory that there are unobservable social structures that generate observable social phenomena
- 3. structuralism, structural sociology, theory
- usage: a sociological theory based on the premise that society comes before individuals
All rights reserved.
See also: structuralism (Dictionary)