WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. stripper, compound, chemical compound
- usage: a chemical compound used to remove paint or varnish
- 2. stripper, stemmer, sprigger, worker
- usage: a worker who strips the stems from moistened tobacco leaves and binds the leaves together into books
- 3. stripper, striptease artist, striptease, stripteaser, exotic dancer, ecdysiast, peeler, performer, performing artist
- usage: a performer who provides erotic entertainment by undressing to music
- 4. stripper well, stripper, oil well, oiler
- usage: an oil well whose production has declined to less than ten barrels a day
All rights reserved.
See also: stripper (Dictionary)