Synonyms of stripe
- 1. band, banding, stripe, adornment
- usage: an adornment consisting of a strip of a contrasting color or material
- 2. stripe, badge
- usage: a piece of braid, usually on the sleeve, indicating military rank or length of service
- 3. chevron, stripe, stripes, grade insignia, badge
- usage: V-shaped sleeve badge indicating military rank and service; "they earned their stripes in Kuwait"
- 4. stripe, kind, sort, form, variety
- usage: a kind or category; "businessmen of every stripe joined in opposition to the proposal"
- 5. stripe, streak, bar, marking
- usage: a narrow marking of a different color or texture from the background; "a green toad with small black stripes or bars"; "may the Stars and Stripes forever wave"
- 1. stripe, mark
- usage: mark with stripes
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of stripe (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.