Synonyms of streaked
- 1. streak, move
- usage: move quickly in a straight line; "The plane streaked across the sky"
- 2. streak, run
- usage: run naked in a public place
- 3. mottle, streak, blotch, color, colorize, colorise, colourise, colourize, colour, color in, colour in
- usage: mark with spots or blotches of different color or shades of color as if stained
- 1. streaked, streaky, patterned (vs. plain)
- usage: marked with or as if with stripes or linear discolorations; "streaked hair"; "fat legs and dirty streaky faces"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.