- 1. streak, run, succession
- usage: an unbroken series of events; "had a streak of bad luck"; "Nicklaus had a run of birdies"
- 2. streak, characteristic
- usage: a distinctive characteristic; "he has a stubborn streak"; "a streak of wildness"
- 3. stripe, streak, bar, marking
- usage: a narrow marking of a different color or texture from the background; "a green toad with small black stripes or bars"; "may the Stars and Stripes forever wave"
- 4. streak, flash
- usage: a sudden flash (as of lightning)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. streak, move
- usage: move quickly in a straight line; "The plane streaked across the sky"
- 2. streak, run
- usage: run naked in a public place
- 3. mottle, streak, blotch, color, colorize, colorise, colourise, colourize, colour, color in, colour in
- usage: mark with spots or blotches of different color or shades of color as if stained
All rights reserved.
See also: streak (Dictionary)