WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. strawflower, cornflower, Uvularia grandiflora, bellwort, merry bells, wild oats
- usage: plant of southern and southeastern United States grown for its yellow flowers that can be dried
- 2. strawflower, everlasting, everlasting flower
- usage: any of various plants of the genus Helipterum
- 3. strawflower, golden everlasting, yellow paper daisy, Helichrysum bracteatum, everlasting, everlasting flower
- usage: Australian plant naturalized in Spain having flowers of lemon yellow to deep gold; the frequent choice of those who love dried flowers
All rights reserved.
See also: strawflower (Dictionary)