- 1. straggle, group, grouping
- usage: a wandering or disorderly grouping (of things or persons); "a straggle of outbuildings"; "a straggle of followers"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. sidetrack, depart, digress, straggle, deviate, divert
- usage: wander from a direct or straight course
- 2. sprawl, straggle, spread, distribute
- usage: go, come, or spread in a rambling or irregular way; "Branches straggling out quite far"
All rights reserved.
See also: straggle (Dictionary)