Synonyms of stocked
- 1. stock, carry, stockpile, have, have got, hold
- usage: have on hand; "Do you carry kerosene heaters?"
- 2. stock, equip, fit, fit out, outfit
- usage: equip with a stock; "stock a rifle"
- 3. stock, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: supply with fish; "stock a lake"
- 4. stock, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: supply with livestock; "stock a farm"
- 5. stock, buy in, stock up, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: amass so as to keep for future use or sale or for a particular occasion or use; "let's stock coffee as long as prices are low"
- 6. stock, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: provide or furnish with a stock of something; "stock the larder with meat"
- 7. sprout, stock, grow, develop, produce, get, acquire
- usage: put forth and grow sprouts or shoots; "the plant sprouted early this year"
- 1. stocked, stocked with, furnished (vs. unfurnished), equipped
- usage: furnished with more than enough; "rivers well stocked with fish"; "a well-stocked store"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.