- 1. stockade, fortification, munition
- usage: fortification consisting of a fence made of a line of stout posts set firmly for defense
- 2. concentration camp, stockade, camp
- usage: a penal camp where political prisoners or prisoners of war are confined (usually under harsh conditions)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. stockade, wall, palisade, fence, fence in, surround
- usage: surround with a stockade in order to fortify
All rights reserved.
See also: stockade (Dictionary)