WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. rotter, dirty dog, rat, skunk, stinker, stinkpot, bum, puke, crumb, lowlife, scum bag, so-and-so, git, unpleasant person, disagreeable person
- usage: a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible; "only a rotter would do that"; "kill the rat"; "throw the bum out"; "you cowardly little pukes!"; "the British call a contemptible person a `git'"
- 2. stinker, thing
- usage: anything that gives off an offensive odor (especially a cheap cigar)
- 3. lemon, stinker, artifact, artefact
- usage: an artifact (especially an automobile) that is defective or unsatisfactory
All rights reserved.
See also: stinker (Dictionary)