Synonyms of stigmatic
- 1. stigmatic, stigmatist, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person whose body is marked by religious stigmata (such as marks resembling the wounds of the crucified Christ)
- 1. stigmatic
- usage: pertaining to or resembling or having stigmata
- 2. anastigmatic, stigmatic
- usage: pertaining to a lens or lens system free of astigmatism (able to form point images)
- 3. anastigmatic (vs. astigmatic), stigmatic
- usage: not astigmatic
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of stigmatic (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.