Synonyms of sternutatory
- 1. sternutator, sternutatory, compound, chemical compound
- usage: a chemical substance that causes sneezing and coughing and crying; "police used a sternutatory to subdue the mob"
- 1. sternutatory
- usage: tending to cause sneezing
- 2. sternutatory, sternutative, causative (vs. noncausative)
- usage: causing sneezing; "pepper is a sternutatory substance"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of sternutatory (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.