Synonyms of step down
- 1. decrease, diminution, reduction, step-down, change of magnitude
- usage: the act of decreasing or reducing something
- 1. leave office, quit, step down, resign, leave, depart, pull up stakes
- usage: give up or retire from a position; "The Secretary of the Navy will leave office next month"; "The chairman resigned over the financial scandal"
- 2. de-escalate, weaken, step down, decrease, lessen, minify
- usage: reduce the level or intensity or size or scope of; "de-escalate a crisis"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.