WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. stemma, tree, tree diagram
- usage: a tree diagram showing a reconstruction of the transmission of manuscripts of a literary work
- 2. lineage, line, line of descent, descent, bloodline, blood line, blood, pedigree, ancestry, origin, parentage, stemma, stock, genealogy, family tree
- usage: the descendants of one individual; "his entire lineage has been warriors"
- 3. simple eye, stemma, ocellus, eye, oculus, optic
- usage: an eye having a single lens
All rights reserved.
See also: stemma (Dictionary)