Synonyms of steer
- 1. tip, lead, steer, confidential information, wind, hint, guidance, counsel, counseling, counselling, direction
- usage: an indication of potential opportunity; "he got a tip on the stock market"; "a good lead for a job"
- 2. bullock, steer, cattle, cows, kine, oxen, Bos taurus, male
- usage: castrated bull
- 1. steer, maneuver, manoeuver, manoeuvre, direct, point, head, guide, channelize, channelise, control, command
- usage: direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
- 2. steer, control, command
- usage: direct (oneself) somewhere; "Steer clear of him"
- 3. guide, steer, direct
- usage: be a guiding or motivating force or drive; "The teacher steered the gifted students towards the more challenging courses"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of steer (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.