Synonyms of steel
- 1. steel, alloy, metal
- usage: an alloy of iron with small amounts of carbon; widely used in construction; mechanical properties can be varied over a wide range
- 2. sword, blade, brand, steel, weapon, arm, weapon system
- usage: a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
- 3. steel, sharpener
- usage: knife sharpener consisting of a ridged steel rod
- 1. steel, nerve, brace, poise
- usage: get ready for something difficult or unpleasant
- 2. steel, cover
- usage: cover, plate, or edge with steel
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of steel (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.