Synonyms of steamy
- 1. steaming, steamy, wet (vs. dry)
- usage: filled with steam or emitting moisture in the form of vapor or mist; "a steaming kettle"; "steamy towels"
- 2. muggy, steamy, sticky, wet (vs. dry)
- usage: hot or warm and humid; "muggy weather"; "the steamy tropics"; "sticky weather"
- 3. aroused, horny, randy, ruttish, steamy, turned on(predicate), sexy (vs. unsexy)
- usage: feeling great sexual desire; "feeling horny"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of steamy (Dictionary)