- 1. soft-shell clam, steamer, steamer clam, long-neck clam, clam
- usage: a clam that is usually steamed in the shell
- 2. steamer, cooking utensil, cookware
- usage: a cooking utensil that can be used to cook food by steaming it
- 3. steamer, steamship, ship
- usage: a ship powered by one or more steam engines
- 4. soft-shell clam, steamer, steamer clam, long-neck clam, Mya arenaria, clam
- usage: an edible clam with thin oval-shaped shell found in coastal regions of the United States and Europe
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. steamer, steam, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: travel by means of steam power; "The ship steamed off into the Pacific"
All rights reserved.
See also: steamer (Dictionary)